rainbow on the farm

rainbow on the farm

Spirit moving sheep off the hay field

Saturday, February 6, 2010

I want to fly like an eagle, to the sea. Fly like an eagle, let my spirit carry me...



Today I had the wonderful pleasure of three Bald Eagles soaring over our farm. I have been seeing them around the past month or so. I don't know what it is about them but seeing them just makes me feel good. A gift from Mother Nature to me. Thanks Mom.

Worked the pups today and nothing really to report. Just seeing them a little better each go. The only thing different today was while wearing the sheep around the field with Rush I managed to step directly into a Ground Hog hole. Half way up my shin. It was covered with just enough snow that I did not see it. Down I went and thought to myself ..."In a two acre field what are the chances of me stepping straight into this damn hole?" My leg is sore and has a nice welt on it but I'll manage.
Having my neighbor Al and his wife Ruth up for drinks and supper tonight.It's the least I can do for Al helping me get Badger buried. Oh well that's it...gotta go straighten up the house a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment