rainbow on the farm

rainbow on the farm

Spirit moving sheep off the hay field

Monday, November 29, 2010

the color for today is "Orange"

Yep, since 9-11 Paul gets a daily text of what the days "color" is.
Today in the Pocono mountains of Pennsylvania the color is orange and will be for a few weeks.
Why?
Today is a day more important than any other day in these here parts.
More that Thanksgiving , Easter, Christmas, Memorial, Veterans or Labor day.
Today is the opening day for deer with rifles.
Schools are closed, businesses, and I'll bet the banks are too!

Not much to write about lately. Nothing good anyway and I just don't feel like sharing the bad.
This too shall pass but I have been in a funk. Sad from some current events and has made me not do much more than I need to.
Have not worked the dogs in over a week and a half. I just don't feel like it. So I'm not.

Today I had a visit with my friend Lori. She was close by due to work so she stopped by and we had lunch together. Was great to see her and catch up.
Have to get together and work dogs soon before the weather breaks bad and we can't.

I promise to blog more reliably once I get over myself    ; ^ )

No comments:

Post a Comment