rainbow on the farm

rainbow on the farm

Spirit moving sheep off the hay field

Sunday, November 14, 2010

a visit from the Farm Fairy

Gotta love that Farm Fairy!

Had a visit during the week and the result left our farm with two new rolls of 330' woven wire fence
12 Hog Panels
1 winter bib coverall  ( that fits me nicely )
and the best for last

one post hole digger for our tractor.


















I'll take the Farm Fairy any day over Santa Claus!

I think today is REALLY the last warm day we will see in a while. We have really been blessed with a good long string of pleasant days. The past two were top ten in my book. Bright sunshine low 60's F and non existent wind.

I think today may be the last time the dogs get to swim ( but they are die hards and we may still hit the water a few more times if its in the 50's F )

Been taking a few days break with working the dogs other than what needs to be done.
Have been getting other stuff done . One being stringing up the Christmas lights while the weather is nice. Had gotten them all lined out and fixed to the roof yesterday and realised I had forgotten to test them.
I thought to myself   "oh they should be fine, I just bought them last year. "
Well I am sure you guessed it !
AGGRAVATING!

No comments:

Post a Comment