rainbow on the farm

rainbow on the farm

Spirit moving sheep off the hay field

Saturday, November 6, 2010

black and white

I have been fooling around with my camera and took some Black and White photographs . It is interesting how loss of color to a photograph brings out a richness and texture that can only be noticed by our eyes when we take the color away. I enjoyed working in this mode. I hope you enjoy the pictures I took.


Rush














Spirit holding a single






Bracken






Dream bringing in the sheep











Flint






Spirit






Dream







water over rocks





old maple on the farm








Plus, I made my first pot of sauce  ( or better known to my Italian friends as Gravy ) off the canned tomatoes from this past summers garden . It was really tasty!

4 comments:

  1. I like the scenery shots in black and white a lot. I also do like the dog shots too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shots of the dogs in black and white!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to both of you for taking time out to comment on my photographs. I really enjoy taking them. I am looking into a camcorder so hopefully will have video to share too .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the black & white photos! They always remind me of my childhood and my father's darkroom in our basement. I can still smell those chemicals! :-)

    And your sauce looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete