rainbow on the farm

rainbow on the farm

Spirit moving sheep off the hay field

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

welcome to Cam -A - Lot




I have finally taken the plunge, bit the bullet and purchased a camcorder.

I made three videos of the farm today. I'll tell you the truth it was not easy going. We had a wicked storm that was winding down as I attempted my filming debut.
I know pretty bad, but I'm learning with the help of my friend and her teenage daughter. I uploaded to You Tube and then to here...only did I figure out on the last video how to get the high Definition quality to come thorough.
So hopefully I'll be able to show some real footage of the dogs working instead of still shots from a camera.
That is if the snow ever goes away!

2 comments:

  1. Can't see that last (although listed first) video. It says it's private. :-(

    It was nice to watch the other two though. Hopefully one day I'll take a ride out there and see the place in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I fixed it, though it seems to have been cut short. Figures as this one was the one I had figured out about the High Def thing I needed to add on you tube!. I'll figure it out eventually.

    ReplyDelete