rainbow on the farm

rainbow on the farm

Spirit moving sheep off the hay field

Sunday, February 13, 2011

south west side of farm



another go with the camcorder. Filmed this last week. It is/was a longer video. I don't know what happened to the rest of it! This happened with another video .Somehow they get cut off just after the minute mark.
I find that my old tired eyes have some issue with the tiny screen. I just am not really sure of what I am looking at or filming when I look though it. I'll get the hang of it.

It has been a mixed bag of weather..sub zero cold,with blowing wind no wind at all and I think I may have even seen the sun a few times to relativity mild (I'm talking high 20's to a bit above the freezing mark ) but accompanied with 20-30 mph winds. OR SNOW!
Yeah , yeah I know it was just a few short blogs ago I was going on about embracing the winter. Well I did, I have and now I just want to kick it's ass to the curb.



No comments:

Post a Comment