rainbow on the farm

rainbow on the farm

Spirit moving sheep off the hay field

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

barn build




A new barn for the horses and farm Equipment!
I can't say enough about the quick and skillful work of the five men who came to put this barn up.
In just about 16 hours of work time they put this barn up on our farm.

My Mom had generously given us some money she got from a few insurance policy's after my Dad had passed away and we used it for this barn.
I know he would have been very impressed with this build.

Now onto finishing the inside and figuring out what type of horse stalls. We have narrowed down our search and are close to ordering.

I'll share the finished project when stalls are in place, wood dutch doors are stained, fences reconfigured and land and drive way is graded and graveled .

No comments:

Post a Comment