rainbow on the farm

rainbow on the farm

Spirit moving sheep off the hay field

Thursday, March 20, 2014

It is the first day of Spring but it sure has not "sprung"

It's the first day of spring! Better than it's been the past months but still cold. Well below averages for this time of year. Long range is indicating April is looking to be "colder than normal" as well. April starts our Lambing season here so really hoping not too cold. Finally had some melt off and things are looking promising to get back to toning up the dogs and getting some training done. In the mean time I put a video together of Flint.







1 comment:

  1. From the first time I saw Flint as a pup I fell in love. I think it was the spot on the top of his head that drew me in. And as I expected he grew up to be a handsome, TALENTED sheepdog!

    (Good thing I don't live closer or he might have grown up to be a handsome, talented AGILITY dog!)

    ReplyDelete