rainbow on the farm

rainbow on the farm

Spirit moving sheep off the hay field

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Spirit in the hay field





Snowing to beat the band right now. Thought I would share a video I took of Spirit a few weeks back. Have not done much "trial training".  It shows! The sheep left the drop off point before she had a chance to get behind them. Then I lost where the sheep or her were on the video camera and that sure did not help matters.
She was stiff to take her flank or stop whistles just the same. It was quite windy but I'll not let that be my excuse because, I know she was just being a stinker more than not hearing me. Oh well, need to fix this before the trial season starts.

1 comment:

  1. Still looked pretty darn good to me. I think it was very smart of those sheep to get going on their own. They knew what was coming - why waste time? :-)

    I could sure use a dictionary of your whistles though!

    Hope you're not snowed in.

    ReplyDelete