rainbow on the farm

rainbow on the farm

Spirit moving sheep off the hay field

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Spirit




Just thought I would share this video of my girl Spirit. Something a bit different than what we usually put up showing off our dogs at work. I firmly believe helping dogs learn to be comfortable and relaxed when working in tight areas helps them ten fold. I apologise for a few of my sheep over reacting to the dog and situation but I hope what you will take away from this is how calm Spirit is and how she trusts my asking her to work in tight spots.

2 comments:

  1. Boy you weren't kidding about the sheep over reacting. Silly stinkers. Spirit was very calm and confident. That face grip at the end was nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Spirit holds her composure and sticks to her guns like a true champ. I am VERY impressed!

    ReplyDelete