rainbow on the farm

rainbow on the farm

Spirit moving sheep off the hay field

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Flint

I

I used Flint to collect the sheep off the hay field that had escaped through that little gap I had told you about in a recent blog. I then had him take the sheep back to the west pastures. It was quite windy , but he did a pretty good job. Flint is a litter mate to Rush and will be 2 1/2 at end of November. Sorry about the poor quality, I really can't figure out how to transfer video in HD without it being shortened to a minutes time. To capture the whole video I seem to have to sacrifice quality. I seem to have misplaced my owners manual to my camcorder and that does not help me either!

2 comments:

  1. Michele, first of all, I am really impressed that you could whistle, walk, video all at once!! I could only do one at a time!! Secondly, Opal is sooooo cute! Thirdly, thanks for sharing.!

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love my man Flint (you know I had a soft spot in my heart for him right from day 1).

    Both kids look absolutely fabulous!

    By the way...Smudge & Luna are STILL waiting for your call! :-)

    ReplyDelete